Monday, July 6, 2009

Breakfast On The Go

Save yourself some time and money with an innovated product for eating breakfast on the go. Cool Gear's EZ's Freeze Cereal StayFit cereal kit. It's a plastic dual chamber container that keeps your cereal separate from your milk until you're ready to eat it and the milk stays colder for a longer period of time. The leak proof container features a cereal bowl with a built in spoon, and a twist off milk jug with a build it freezer pack. Fill it with your favorite cereal (e.g., Cherrios with flaxseed, cinnamon & a dash of Splenda) and milk or fill it with a mid morning snack like fruit (e.g., sliced nectarines & blueberries) and yogurt flavor (e.g., vanilla).


I pack one up in my lunchbox. I love the time it saves me waiting in line for an over-toasted bagel at my local gym that I buy after my workout as I head out on the daily errands. Also, love the cash it saves me. A bagel and coffee typically runs me $4; Cereal to Go brings the cost of breakfast down to 50 cents. Now that's a nice money saver!



You can buy one at the Christmas Tree Shop under the product's old name "Cereal to Go" for $2.99. You can also purchase this item at The Container Store and Staples for $3.99 (on sale) and $4.99 as well as several online outlets such as Cooking.com, HGTV Marketplace, and BonTon.


Love this product? Check out other innovate products for snackers at Cool Gear's website.

No comments:

 
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping